- This event has passed.
Year 9/10 OSSA Woolgoolga
November 15, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
As the Stage 5 NSW PDHPE syllabus mandates, students are expected to participate in Aquatics as a component of their yearly programs. Since we live in an area which has many water environments especially rivers and the sea, it is essential that students can swim to a basic level and have knowledge of survival techniques. This year, Aquatics will be run for all Year 9 and 10 students on Friday 15th November at Woolgoolga Beach where students will train to receive the Ocean Safety Surfer Award.
- Important dates:
- Tuesday 29th October: Pre-test swim during PE lessons at South Grafton Pool. Must complete 200m Swim in under 5 minutes. Please remember to bring your swimmers, goggles and towel for this lesson.
- Friday 15th November: OSSA Excursion – Woolgoolga.
- Cost: The cost of this excursion is $25 ($15 OSSA course fee, $7 bus and $3.00 pool entry).
- Depart from St. Andrews at 9:00am and
- Return by 2.50pm for normal school buses