ST. ANDREW’S IS A GRAFTON SCHOOL WITH ABOVE AVERAGE RESULTS
As an independent school in Grafton, we maintain an excellent record of strong academic achievement. We offer a comprehensive academic curriculum in line with NESA (NSW Education Standards Authority – formally the NSW Board of Studies). Our students are achieving excellent result in NAPLAN and the Higher School Certificate. In fact, with NAPLAN, our students are well above the state average in all areas.
WHY CHOOSE ST. ANDREW’S?
When choosing a Grafton school, it’s important to consider more than its academic achievements. At St. Andrew’s, we take a holistic approach to each and every individual. Because of this, we produce students and young adults who are well educated, confident and purposeful.
We achieve this with the following strategies:
– Students are able to attend a single campus from Prep right through to Year 12.
– We foster a supportive family atmosphere with small class sizes and by instilling a sense of responsibility for each other’s wellbeing.
– We offer a wide range of subjects, both academic and practical, extra-curricular activities, numerous sports programs, arts and music
– We provide a caring Christian environment, with a strong sense of community
– Our fees are affordable and we offer flexible payment options.
– We’re able to accommodate children with learning difficulties through the teacher’s aide program.
‘Thank you to St. Andrew’s staff for the time and effort that you have put into my children. I know they carry many fond memories of St. Andrew’s and enjoyed many wonderful opportunities’ Parent 2018.